Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Please Pray...

for this sweet little girl Layla Grace and her family... www.laylagrace.org . There is also a facebook group called Praying For Layla Grace that you can join.

I came across this facebook group the other day and since then my heart has been breaking for this family. It is so hard to understand why these things happen to children. So innocent and sweet. But I truly believe God has been and is continuing to use this precious girl for his glory! God is good even in our worst times and as I sit here writing this I am praying for a miracle for this little girl and others like her. Even though I have never met her and her family they have had an impact on my life as well as many others. I am praying for you sweet Layla Grace and your mom, dad and sisters!

1 comment:

Chrissi said...

OH, my heart just aches for that family. I looked at her blog & just cried as I read what was happening to them. Sometimes life just doesn't make sense, but thankfully we know who is in control regardless. Thanks for sharing this Ashley. Love you!! xoxoxo

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers