Friday, February 12, 2010

My Sweet Boys!
















The other day I got these cute pjs from babies r us! This morning the boys have been playing so well together so I just felt like showing them off to yall today! Latley they have been fighting a lot....when Colton gets a toy Jr runs right over to him and grabs it out of his hand and then Colton just hates that and starts pitching a fit. Now that Colton is walking I know it wont be long till he is beating up on Jr bug! Oh, life with boys! ha!

2 comments:

Laina said...

o my goodness they are sooo stinkin cute!!! miss you!

The Burfitt's said...

love those p.j's! cant wait for jakson to get a pair, haha, jk...kinda :)

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers