
One half of the counters!

Getting food out so he can "cook" it!


The other half of the counters

Jr has decided he loves to cook. When we are cooking he is always right there doing what he can to help! This afternoon I have been upstairs cleaning while Colton naps and Jr has just been roaming around playing! Well I came downstairs to check on him and this is what I found! He had pulled out almost all my pots and pans, utensils, the griddle, cooling racks, and strainers. He told me.."do way momma i toohin chick rice"...aka..go away momma im cooking chicken and rice!! ha! this boy is too much! I love all the things he does and says. Sooo cute!And yes, I did go away so he could cook me chicken and rice and then he came and got me and we ate it together on a "ate whike momma and dada does"...aka..date like momma and dada do!Love him!
2 comments:
He is pretty funny!!!
that's so cute! i love that little boy.
Post a Comment