Yesterday I was 8 weeks pregnant! I thought it might be fun to do a weekly update like I have been seeing some people do. I never did it with my first 2 pregnancies but I think it will be a good way for me to remember. So far Jr, Colton and this pregnancy have been the same, which means I have been very sick. With my last pregnancy looking back I was not near as sick and just never really felt pregnant. I told Matthew I dont mind being this sick. I will throw up all day if it means I'm going to have this precious baby! Anyways, here are some highlights. And no picture this week bc Im not showing yet!
How far along: 8 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I have lost 6 lbs. We have all had the stomach bug and it is normal for me to lose before gaining with all the throwing up I do.
Maternity clothes: none yet but I am having to wear sweats a lot bc if I dont it makes me feel like I have to throw up every 5 seconds. I got a belly band and plan on using it!
Best moment this week: We got an ultrasound and got to hear our baby's strong heartbeat!!! (and see it too!)
Food cravings: anything spicy...I put jalapanoes on everything!
Sleep: I sleep good until I have to wake up at 330 in the am to puke! and then usually again at 730!
What I am looking forward to: feeling our baby move and knowing if we are having a son or daughter. But mostly watching Jr again and Colton for the first time be a big brother!




1 comment:
yay, i am excited you are doing this. can't wait to read your updates. I am sorry you aren't feeling well though!
Post a Comment