My sweet little fireman with his Pops!
"What do these things do Pops?"
Saturday morning we went with Pops and Yaya to the fire station. Jr has beeen begging to go to the station and see the fire trucks! Matthew was working all day so we headed out to station 12 and had so much fun! They both LOVED it! I think I have 2 firemen on my hands! For those of you that dont know Jr and Colton's Pops (Matthews dad) and their Pawpaw (Matthews moms dad) were both firemen and now their Pops work down at the training station and runs all the fitness test for the recruits and yearly test for the already firemen so he know them all! Its fun to kinda have an "in" with being able to go to a station whenever we ask Pops to take us! I hope to have Jr's birthday party at the fire station maybe when he turns 5!




1 comment:
Ahh didn't know you had a blog too!! This is so exciting!! now I can keep up with your sweet family!!
Post a Comment