I go for a doctors appt on Thursday morning. Im excited to get to hear the baby and maybe see him/her if im lucky!!! Im trying to talk Matthew into us not finding out what we are having. For some reason I just think it would be so fun to have that moment of "its a boy" or "its a girl"!! And then for Matthew to go out to the waiting room and tell everybody and see the excitment! He told me he would find out and just not tell me. I said yeah right! We have to be on the same page. Either we find out or we dont! We shall see. We still have about 7 weeks till we can find out. We do have some names picked but Matthew doesnt like the boy named I picked so we are still working on that one!
How far along: 9 weeks and 1 day!
Morning sickness: yes and its more like all day sickness..oh well! This means I have a healthy growing baby in there so Im fine with it. The other night I was smelling the bbq place from across the street and I asked Matthew to go get us some fried pickles. Well, he did and as soon as he walked in the door the smell made me want to puke. I couldnt eat ANY. I felt really bad but Matthew ate some!
Maternity Clothes: none yet just comfy clothes that dont make me feel sick
Total weight gain/loss: still down about 6 lbs!
What I am looking forward too: The doc appt thurs morning! Its at 1015! Ill post after I get back about it and how it goes!




1 comment:
Ohhhh my gosh...fried pickles sound absolutely DIVINE right now. Ughh, and they don't make those things up here!!
Also, I'm so very happy for you and your family! The suspense of not knowing the baby's sex would drive me crazy!! Let me know what y'alls final decision is!!
btw- posted a picture on my blog I think you'll appreciate. Think: chicken pot pie.
miss you!
Post a Comment