Thursday, January 26, 2012

5

5 years ago today I became Mrs Matthew Hutson. I love you Matthew and I am so thankful for the awkward introduction we had 5yrs and 7 months ago! For those of you that dont know our story, heres a little recap of the last 5yrs.
We met and 2 weeks later went on our first date. 2 months after that we got engaged and 4 months after that we got married!!!
From there, our family started to grow pretty quickly. We found out the begining of March that we were pregnant with our first baby! Jr was born in October of 2010. He gave us the title mommy and daddy!
When Jr was 7mo old we found out we were pregnant with Colton. He was born 2 days after our 2yr wedding anniversary! We were thrilled to have another boy and excited to grow our family!
When Colton was 9mo old we ound out we were expecting once again. We were so excited and surprised. That December when I was 11 wks pregnant we founnd out that we had lost the baby. During this time I was so very thankful that I had Matthew to walk through this with. Our Baby Bentleigh, we love you and our so thankful for your precious 11wks with us.
10 wks after that we found out we were pregnant with Tinsley Mae, our princess! As my dad said, " i never knew how much i wanted a girl till i got one!" matthew and i both totally agree with this statement. Matthew is head over heels for her and so is she for him. They are so cute together!
After Tinsley we decided we were done having babies but God had other plans! When Tinsley was 3mo old we found out once again we were having another baby, sweet Westin! Our love bug! He has been such a blessing to our family from the moment we knew we were pregnant.
So, 5 yrs...4 kids...many ups and may downs...we are now excited about seeing what the next 5 hold. The past 5 have been full of change and growing so we are ready to see what God has in store for us as we focus on being the Hutson family, complete with 4 littles and a mr and mrs who love each other and cant wait to grow old together! Happy 5 yrs Matthew. I love you!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers