Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday randoms...

---I am sitting here holding a sick baby boy, Westin has bonchiolitis and watching him cough is the WORST. THING. EVER!---we made 2 trips to the ER this week, once with colton and last night with Westin---so we were 4 for 4 on sick kids this week...boo!---pretty sure my kids are the most halarious kids ever (biased i know) but they make me cry i laugh so hard---i miss having a coke everday---I have lost 3lbs in 1 week---nursing and trying to lose weight is difficult bc i tend to plateau at a weight when i nurse, cant go up or down---nursing is not my favorite thing in the world, but it is free!---I want a bigger car but i dont need a bigger car, we make it work!---in our next house, i want a craft room---i need to sew more---i love pintrest, hince the craft room!---Colton will be 3 in a few weeks and for some reason that makes me really sad, love my baby boy!---I want blonde chucky highlights and to chop my hair off---i need to lose about 30-40lbs---i was supposed to start working out this week but with all 4 kids sick, it didnt get done, heres to next week!---i got my 1st pair of toms this week, love them! so comfy---matthew and i are offically mall walkers---we took the kids and strollers to the mall and power walked all thru it!ha! it was warm!---i need glasses,going to the eye doc this week---my rambling is done now, im so very tired, this has been the longest week of my life but i sure have LOVED all the snuggle time!

1 comment:

melanie said...

I sure hope all our little ones are better soon! I love them all so much! Glasses??? I didn't even know dat! mimi

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers