Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Room switch!
Matthew and I finally got up the crazy mind to switch our room with the boys room! My brother made the boys these awesome headboards for Christmas but in order to use them we couldnt put them as bunk beds so by taking them apart they had no room in thier room for beds and toys, since thier room is also our playroom. And when westin is ready to join them then there would really be no room for his crib in their room. So we decided to give them the master and turn it into the boys room/playroom. It took a few hours and we still have yet to switch the wall decor around but they are loving thier new room!! Matthew and mines room is a little cramped but we are only in there to sleep so we dont mind at all! The boys are so happy with so much more space!
I was thinking about getting some funky differant sized letter and painting then to match and having "play ball" on the wall since it is a baseball themed room...what do you think?!?
And now mine and Matthews new cozy room! Like our chalkboard wall?!? ha!
The only way Westin will sleep these days is in the swing...so thats where he sleeps! Tinsley did the same thing for a few months! We are working on napping in the bed and once he gets that down then we will try it at night. The boys are pretty heavy sleepers, when they sleep, so it shouldnt be too bad with them in the same room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOOKS GREAT!!! IF YOU NEED ME TO HELP WITH ANYTHING, JUST LET ME KNOW.
forgot to ask - where is the trundle so I know where I will sleep when I come over:)
Post a Comment