This past weekend was Elevation weekend for the middle school and high school students at church. It was an awesome weekend. 12 students were forever changed by the love of Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit that this weekend is one of my most favorite weekends of the year and I am already looking forward to next years Elevation!!!
Jr and Colton spent the weekend with me and matthew and loved every minute. They were so great and had a blast helping thier daddy and his guys run the lights and sound and whatever else they could get thier hands on and helping mommy with all the food and feeding the kids lunch and dinner on Saturday! I am so thankful for my husbands job and how many oppertunities it allows us to serve alongside each other and serve with our children.
Jr helping run the sound and lights!
The set up for the weekend.
Colton passed out at about 5pm Saturday night before the rally. He is on a desk where Matthew was working...he slept there for about and hour and a half! Sweet boy wore himself out!




No comments:
Post a Comment