What?!?! Our baby boy is 1! Happy Birthday Westin!!!
He is the most laid back go with the flow baby boy. We go for his one year check up next week but according to our scale at home he weighs 25lbs. He is wearing 18mo/24mo clothing. He still just has 8 teeth. 4 on top and 4 on bottom. He has started crawling on all fours where as before he has been army crawling for a couple months. He gets around so much faster. He is not pulling up yet or cruzing the furniture but I am sure it wont be long. He is taking his time on getting to all of his milestones. I am convinced its because he knows that he is my last baby and he is letting me soak it all in before he moves on to his next big thing!!! :) He is sweet like that!
He is a mommas boy for sure. But, when Matthew comes in the door he will go straight to him for a couple seconds, give him some love and then he is wanting right back in my arms! He loves his brothers and sister. They can all make him laugh so hard, Especially when they jump. Yes, everytime they jump he just laughs laughs laughs! It is so cute and sweet! He also says jump..."duh duh"! His body gets really really stiff when he gets excited. It is the funniest thing!
I honestly can say that he was the missing piece to our little Hutson puzzle. He has completed our family in the most wonderful way! When I first found out I was pregnant with Westin I was so happy and then for a few months I honestly was doubting God. Asking him why he had done this to us when we couldnt afford it? how was I going to handle another baby when our baby girl was just 3mo old? how was i going to survive being pregnant again and throwing up all the time with 3 little ones to chase? I was upset at God and I questioned His plan for us....then, we had a ultrasound done that changed everything. The doctors had found some things that were concerning and needed to be looked at furthur. In those moments and months to come I have never wanted anything as much as I wanted my baby boy. No matter what, I wanted my baby and I fell in love with our baby. I have never wanted anything more then I wanted him. He is our joy and our love!
I remember waking up early one morning with Westin when he was just a couple days old and feeding him and he fell alseep and as I looked at him and traced my finger all around his sweet little face, taking it all in, I burst into tears and couldnt stop thanking God for this gift. The gift of our baby boy who we do not deserve. But God chose us to be his parents. Just as he chose us to be Jr and Colton and Tinsleys parents and Bentleigh's parents who we lost when I was 11wks pregnant with her.. He chose us, not because we deserve them because honestly all of us deserve death but it is by Gods grace that he has given us these sweet sweet gifts. oh, I pray we never ever take that for granted.
We love you Westin and pray everyday for you and the man that you will become!!! We cant wait to see you grow and learn!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment