Friday, November 9, 2012

The past week..

We have had a great week this week. I started a job! yes, I am watching my friends daughter 3.5 days a week while she goes back to work. It is a great job because she comes to me and we just go about our daily lives with one extra fun and spunky little princess with us! She is Coltons age so this week I was asked multiple times if they were twins. They are so funny together. She is a sweet sweet girl and having her here is fun. On Wednesday I actually got all 5 of the kids in my house to sleep for 1.5hrs. The time change plus the newness of having another playmate here caught up with everyone! Matthew came home one day and found us making brownies! Yummy!
 Colton bug loves to have his picture taken. He is so so sweet and fun and halarious. If me or Matthew leave the house he always has to give us a "kiss and a huggy huggy huggy". its precious and we are sometimes 5-10min late leaving bc he wont let go but we dont mind. how can you say no to that face. He also told us this week that he had a new bible verse for us.."keep your hands to yourself and dont run over people with your bike"...oh I love him! he was so proud of himself. The verse for the week has been Luke 6:31 "do to others as you would have them do to you" so he got the point of it!
 We had our family pics taken. Here is sweet princess. It was an eventful night and i was sweating 99.9% of the time trying to at least get them all in a picture. I didnt mind if they werent looking. ha! i was just trying to get them to stay put in the same shot. I think we got a few. I was telling our sweet photographer that the pics of them all doing thier own thing are my favorite because thats the season of life we are in right now. crazy and far from perfect but I am so thankful for it!!
This is how the boys were sleeping the other night. They like to be close to me and Matthew when they get in the bed with us. This night they fell asleep in the same bed and this is how they were in the morning all snuggled up together!
It has been a great week. And, this weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year. Elevation weekend. It is the weekend the middle schoolers and high schoolers at church spend with friends at homes worshiping the Lord and having fun with friends. I am praying that hearts are open and lives are changed. I am in charge of the lunch and dinner for Saturday feeding 200 people each time and I am doing goody bags for all the leaders and whatever my husband ask of me! ha!.. I love this kind of stuff and I am so thankful to get to be a part of it. I am also so thankful that I get to do this and serve alongside of my husband. We will have the oldest boys with us this weekend and they are so excited to help thier daddy with all the set up and teardown and sound running! ha! They absolutly love this kind of stuff!!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers