Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Keeping it real...

This is what my house looks like most of the time.

Clean laundry all over the sofa that we usually live off of until I wash it again and it goes right back on the sofa! And, dishes overflowing out of the sink. I usually try and run the dishwasher at night but sometimes we just have too many dishes and it takes me a while to get caught up.
 
I am working on finding a good balance to playing with the kids and keeping the house up.  Currently only half of my sink has dishes in it and there is just 1 basket of laundry on the sofa to be folded and put away. But, I havent showered in 2 days so I might want to get to that first. HA!

1 comment:

Amber Hanshaw said...

I love it. That's what my house looks like 99% of the time, too. Happy, loved kids are far more important than an impeccable house. :)

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers