I have a few things I want to play a little catch up on from the past couple of weeks and honestly I dont really feel like or have time to do all seperate post. But, they are moments I dont want to forget!!
Colton had his Thanksgiving feast at school. It was so sweet and yummy! Colton was so funny because it was like he was thinking "why are my mom and dad in my classroom...i have to sit in my assigned seat and cant talk to them." it was funny!
We spent the day cutting up a tree at matthews parents house one day!
Somewhere along the way Tinsley lost her teeth...oopps!
And, last Sunday we went to a Disney Junior premiere party of Sofia the Princess. Even though we went for Tinsley Mae, I think the boys liked it so much more then her! It was so cute and a fun night with friends!





No comments:
Post a Comment