Friday, November 30, 2012

Recipe's

I just wanted to share a few recipes that we love at this Hutson house. They are so simple and yummy. I know a lot of times I can get in a cooking rut and feel like I make the same thing over and over. Maybe you are in a rut right now and you can try one of these soon! If I was really on top of things I would have a picture with each recipe but lets face it, I am not on top of things! ha!

Salsa Pasta Chicken:

-Cook your favorite kind of noodles (we like to use bowtie or ziti)

-add to noodles: 1 can chicken shredded (saves major time but if you want to cook chicken and shred then by -all means do it!), 1 jar of salsa (i love the great value salsa with corn and black beans)

-mix together and pour in baking dish

-cover with shredded cheese

-bake at 350 uncovered for about 15-20min!


Crockpot Salsa Chicken:

-add 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast in crockpot

- pour in 1 jar salsa, 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained) and 1 can corn drained

- cook on high 3-4hrs

- shred chicken and mix

- we like this over rice or in tortillas!


Pork Chops:

-salt and pepper uncooked porkchops

- add 6-8 pork chops into crockpot

- pour over 2 cans cream of chicken

- cook on high 5-6 hrs

-if cooking 4-5 chops then only add 1 can cr of chick

- this is good over rice as well

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers